- CakeJs - This scene-graph library was one of the fastest and most responsive that I found and it has some support for mobile devices too. It has many performance optimizations that are key for using the html5 canvas.
- Three.js - A really awesome and powerful library for doing 3D graphics using the canvas or webgl.
- EaselJS - Another neat scene-graph library, although not as fast as CakeJs it has a lot of support for use with external libraries like animation and sound.
- Paper.js - A very very very pretty canvas scene-graph library that uses scalable vector graphics(SVGs) to render really clean and fast interactive graphics.
- Raphael - The library we're using for our project. Its another very very very pretty scene-graph library except it doesn't use the canvas and renders everything directly using SVGs so its externally fast for things with a low load of dynamic and moving content. It also works very fast on mobile devices and supports multi-touch. Also if you've seen the really neat graphs and charts on github, those are similar to what can be done using Raphael.