We're currently working on having logic templates available such as ORs. Bram recommended this because it takes a long time to do some very trivial things in existential graphs so we're trying to speed it up.
Also variables should be stored during a proof for quick access.
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
We have new members on Peirce Logic!
Steven Cropp, and David Kim are now ( again! ) part of our team.
Lots of issues have been addressed since the GREAT REFACTOR OF 2013.
- Saving and loading proofs now works
- You can quickly view the goal from any state now
- UI selection difficulties with tablets and small variables have been addressed
- Lookahead for similar states prevents you from creating equivalent branches on the timeline
- Timeline navigation buttons work properly again
- Goal state checking has been fixed
- Cut and variable overlays do not happen anymore
We plan on finishing up the remainder of the git issues and then going on to tablet features.